Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dj Falcon

• 06-04-2002 12:32pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dublin’s latest addition to clubland, The Tivoli, have two very big names gracing their decks in April…On Saturday April 6th Mr C will be headlining and on April 13th DJ Falcon will be on the ones and twos.

Anyone know were that DJ Falcon is from ^^ :confused:

I think he is from France, but is anyone able to back me up on this..?

-OJ

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

Anyone at this? Was it any use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

ianuss wrote: »
    Anyone at this? Was it any use?
    Hang on and I'll fire up the time machine.

Sorry, I meant to ask at the time but it slipped my mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

if something "slips your mind" for over a decade, we can safely assume it probably wasn't of any huge importance to you to begin with

April 2002 was a busy month for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Falcon had a track on Roule records so was part of the whole French filtered house thing back in the day. I presume he is French. As you know Google, discogs, spotify etc. are only a quick click away. In fact, in the time it took me to write this you would we would already know. Alas.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

Falcon had a track on Roule records so was part of the whole French filtered house thing back in the day. I presume he is French. As you know Google, discogs, spotify etc. are only a quick click away. In fact, in the time it took me to write this you would we would already know. Alas.....

are you replying to the ten year old question?

My work here is done.

Advertisement