Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Irish artist

Options
  • 06-04-2002 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

A couple attending an Art exhibition was looking at a portrait that has them a little taken aback. The picture depicts three very black, very naked men sitting on a park bench; two have a black penis and the one in the middle has a pink penis. As the couple is looking somewhat puzzled at the picture, the artist, an Irishman, walks by and says, "Can I help you with this painting? I`m the artist who painted it."
    The man says "Well, we like the painting but don`t understand why you have three African men on a bench, and the one in the middle has a pink penis while the other two have a black penis."
    The artist says, "Oh you are misinterpreting the painting. They`re not African men, they are Irish coal miners and the one in the middle went home for lunch."

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

...not very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Pretty crappy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

good one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭beserker

not tooooooo bad:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

I see funnyer things in my ass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭frood4t2

Originally posted by Drunk pirate
    I see funnyer things in my ass

Well Drunk Pirate, there is nothing funnier than poo, so I too have seen funnier things in my ass!

Not great, but certainly not bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Originally posted by frood4t2

Well Drunk Pirate, there is nothing funnier than poo, so I too have seen funnier things in my ass!

What? You people are weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 shaw

hmmm, not tree bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Cool - But Wolf, I have to ask - you appear to be using a recent joke of mine in your sig and I haven't received a royalities check yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

hehe. I like...

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Ah the return of the wolf! Its about time you came back i havent seen any jokes from you in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

nice one!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I didn't know miners went about the place naked, I would've thought they'd generally wear clothes.

Advertisement