Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish MOHAA servers ?

Options
  • 06-04-2002 2:32pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Are there any Irish Medal of Honor: Allied Assault servers?

I have been playing on UK servers and quite frankly pings/choke/lag were so bad as to make it a frustrating experience.

I apologise if this question has been asked (and answered) already, but I could not find anything in relation to it when I did a search.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Download DoD v2.0 for Half-Life, it's much better for online ww2 action than MoH:AA.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

well i said it b4 and say it again,, y is thier only C.S and quake server in ireland,,they came with the pc..... some one got to knock C.S or QUAKE on the head and let new games have a shot, not pre 1997 games C.s is a great game and quake too but hands up who has new games like MOHAA-- RTCW--C&C3d -and so on,,,:rolleyes: and lets not have to go to other server in the UK with high pings

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by KILLER.BEE
    well i said it b4 and say it again,, y is thier only C.S and quake server in ireland,,they came with the pc..... some one got to knock C.S or QUAKE on the head and let new games have a shot, not pre 1997 games C.s is a great game and quake too but hands up who has new games like MOHAA-- RTCW--C&C3d -and so on,,,:rolleyes: and lets not have to go to other server in the UK with high pings

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yes, I agree, MOH:AA deserves a multiplayer server here for a while.

Perhaps Rev could help us out?

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hey let us know when you've got it set up. The Games board is always interested in new things.

GG
    PLYD
    GL
    PWND

• Advertisement
Advertisement