Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you play Quake2?

Options
  • 07-04-2002 7:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Well, do ya?

Do you keep up on corrent affairs, leagues, competitions, mods and what-evers cool for Quake2 ?

Good. Your needed over on www.quake.ie. Let me know if your interested in keeping the peeps up-to-date with quake2 news.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Trick Question. Everyone knows that Quake2 is Gay.

Nice Try Eric.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

no no no.

I actually do need someone. Ive a new quake.ie site coming soon and I actually need a QW and Q2 freak to do updates.

Surely, based on the previous posts about q2, there is someone who wants to be the Q2 Daddeh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, i play q2 online occasionally. in fact its the only game i play on line apart from a little AOK sometimes.
    but i wouldnt say im up to date with happenings.
    just felt the need to vent that.
    sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ive a lot of Q2 stuff i like playing around with the game but im not up to speed either with happenings, i look in form time to time on polycount from time to time and stuff like that but im no Quake 2 Guru, Who is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

i play it on and off, nowadays mostly at lans for fun or a bit of insta on the net with rasta and the boyos.

I still keep up with what's happening in the uk scene tho not really the wider european scene tho, even when I was diehard into the game I never was arsed to follow the european scene or the american one for that matter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement