Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currently Playing.......

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I just dug Dark Omen out of a dark and shady box and decided again, to attempt to finish it :/ (lets all point and laugh)

Also I started playing Baldurs Gate 1 again, building up a super character to import into Baldurs Gate 2 :)

Murhahaha. Ye just cant beat a character with 25str, 25 dex, 25 con, 25 int, 25 wis, 25 cha .... no seriously, you can't, I've tried.

Oh + MGS2 on PS2

Ivan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by Shinji
    Jedi Knight 2 (PC) - got bored about halfway, now gradually plodding through the singleplayer. Multiplayer online is bloody awful mind.

LIES!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

TFC
    Breath of Fire 4

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Blue Shift (BS!!!:D:D:D)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

On PS2:
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    WRC
    Grand Theft Auto III

GTA3 is taking up most of my time at the mo.:)

On PC:
    Championship Manager 01/02
    The Sims
    Coming soon - Black & White;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I played and finished Max Payne. its a pretty cool game and the graphics and stuff are good but its a bit oo easy. I also just finished TR Chronicles which was alright, not as good as the other. Looking forward to the release of the new TR game though, it sounds like its going to be really cool!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Medal of Honour : Allied Assault on the PC

interesting game, i love the realism and based on fact way about it

but its a little repetitive now that ive gotton into later levels. ah well, at least i didnt have to pay for the game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Im playing Deus Ex...and im really not liking it..

It has problems with WIN XP and the SB Live. The frames per sec are rubbish even on my 1800 with a GF3 :/

The enemy ai is pathetic and their movement looks ridiculous, the guns feel wrong...how did this rubbish get game of the year?

Unfortunately I have to beat it...ive a bet on with Retrogamer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

Moh:aa
    Ghost Recon
    UT
    CS
    and the odd game of dod

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

C&C Yuri's Revenge - almost finished
    C&C Renegade - bout half way through
    have JK2 lined up when i finish one ofthe above

tfc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I have to finish Unreal before praetorian. It's so rubbish. the engine was wasted on levels straight out of quake and the models and monsters are brutal. also it doesn't want to work with anything but 3dfx which i don't have and despite havung a p1200 and geforce2 if it sees a transparency it's 1 fps time again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

PS2--> Devil May Cry
    GBA--> Mario Kart Advance
    PC -->Worms World Party..... only for its multiplayer game

Advertisement