Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it just me or has the level of swearing in this forum tripled since the esat thing

• 30-04-2001 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

every post has ***** somewere in it,

"halo i need to tweak my hard drive"
    "well you bla bla bla
    Ps F*** esat,
    i have to say i think this is going to be big, i rang them and was told in no uncertain langauge that any body that online for more then 75 hours a month is a abuser,
    (now i know gamers who are on longer then that)10% my ass 60% more like

PS F*** esat wink.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

**** ESHAT ... but then I blame eircon, and the ODTR for not sending in the riot squad in the first place.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 30-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Damn ****ing right
    **** Esat biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

**** esat they're right *******'s
    they neevr gave a **** about any of its customers
    **** them ireland has no internet no because of those *** ****ing dickhead's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Esat/Eircom should file for trademark of **** ESAT, that way they can force people to remove the comment from the website. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

While I got my ****ing letter of those ******* sons of *****es at Esat today , I have to say the language around the place is ****ing scurroulous

Shrewgar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

**** ESAT. **** the ****ing ****ers. As was logic1 suggested, send in the skinheads!

**** **** **** Esat **** ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

******* *** ********* **** ****** ******** ***** ********** ***** ******* ** **** **** ** ** ** * * not to mention ***** *** esat and their nazi ***** ** ***** ***** ****

***** **** *** with the melons ****** and mangos ***** up the exit pipes **** **** *******

RentZ

********** ESAT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement