Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Traffic watch: Has anyone ever had any follow ups?

Options
  • 07-04-2002 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering since Traffic watch has been on the go a while, has anyone here ever called 1890 205 805 to complain about a dangerous driver? Did you get any follow up? Did the cops do anything?

I complained about a jerk on Thursday and still heard nothing back yet!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

This is the first I've heard of this project but I'll be taking note of that number as I see an incredible amount of stupid acts on the road (more so because I drive a bike and well.... theres lots of idiots that seem to be completely blind to a bike the size of their own car next to them on the road)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is only operating in the southeast at present. It doesnt seem to have any affect down here. Complete waste of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

1890 205 805 = Garda Trafficwatch.

I've been tempted to ring that number a few times now, to report a few of the utterly ignorant assholes driving cars around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Bond-James Bond
    It doesnt seem to have any affect down here. Complete waste of time!

Ahh, so its just like everything else the Gardai are 'trying' to do! Good to know theyre consistent

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

Someone could report you for using a phone in your car!

Then someone else could report them, and so on and so forth until anarchy descends upon us!

• Advertisement
Advertisement