Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free full albums online?

Options
  • 07-04-2002 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Any1 know a site where i can download full albums or even just listen to full albums online???[preferably realplayer].Also is my PC capable of CD burning?Its a Packard Bell Windows 98 Pentium 3.Im not sure of the name of thew model but it might be called the Platinum[says platinum on top of the tower anyway].Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Scroll down a lot to the post " good news for audiogalaxy users" by OJ.Theres allot of albums on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Cheers looks very promising.
    Anybody able to tell me from my system description whether i can burn CDs?Or will i have to make do with leaving a voice recorder beside my speakers:(

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Dave Matthews Bands 'Lillywhite Sessions' is available online. It wasn't intended as on online album but was recorded, leaked then never released. The band knows the situation and doesn't mind. Quite a few sites have it.

If you like acoustic guitar then Tim Reynolds is pretty amazing. He just released his new album on timreynolds.com if you want to try it. http://www.timreynolds.com/petroglyph/

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

normally if its a cd burner it'll say CDR or CDRW or somehing like that on the door of the cd drive.

But why bother burning CD's? Download Winamp from www.winamp.com, get a descent set of pc speakers and use you PC as your hi-fi. I dumped my Hi-fi over a year ago and never looked back. CD's are fast going obsolete.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Originally posted by Scon
    Dave Matthews Bands 'Lillywhite Sessions' is available online. It wasn't intended as on online album but was recorded, leaked then never released. The band knows the situation and doesn't mind. Quite a few sites have it.

If you like acoustic guitar then Tim Reynolds is pretty amazing. He just released his new album on timreynolds.com if you want to try it. http://www.timreynolds.com/petroglyph/

Sorry I should add that the Tim album available online isn't acoustic only (and not one of his best in my opinion, but still nice)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by The Gopher
    Any1 know a site where i can download full albums or even just listen to full albums online???[preferably realplayer].Also is my PC capable of CD burning?Its a Packard Bell Windows 98 Pentium 3.Im not sure of the name of thew model but it might be called the Platinum[says platinum on top of the tower anyway].Thanks.

Do you mean if you hook a cd writer up to it will the computer be able to use it? Like will it be powerful enough or whatever to burn cds?
    If that's what you mean well my old comp p2 350mhz 64mb ram was able to cope with burning.

If you wanna know if your computer already has a cd writer see Paulj's post.

Advertisement