Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toolbox PC - Daft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭halfab

Another crazy and I think stupid mod.

Ahem.. in you opinion.. :)

It can be very handy in lan games no big case to lug around..

halfab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...if you've ever had to try and run diagnostics on PCs in weird places (one example from recent memory is aboard a trawler :rolleyes: ) a toolbox PC would be a godsend! (However, would have to move drive bay openings, switches etc. to inside lid)

Gadget

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

i think thats ever cool idea and lot easyer to move around (lans or someones house).if ya think that is stupid mod check this out

view.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Great idea tbh, really functional, pity its not the best machine, he had to use a micro board cause they are small and its got no agp ;E

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

get a Flex ATX with decent on-board graphics and sound, or an nForce (Do they really exist?).
    He did a nice neat job, I'd buy one :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement