Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition Optical ?

• 08-04-2002 9:46am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever heard of these guys??

Any info appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

any other details, like where they are, where you heard of them, what they do.
    i presume youve done the obligtory google search?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

WWW, ya done that, know where they are at, having a talk with them this week but was looking to see if there is anyone on the boards that may have dealt with them to be honest, u know the way, inside line etc! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

indeed i do, indeed i do.
    but still, im curious so answer my questions and tell me who these people are or i shall be forced to shout abusive man utd things at you...

Advertisement