Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Asus ISDNLink 128k adapter

• 01-05-2001 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Just got this two days ago from overclockers.co.uk and am having *no* success getting on-line with it.

It seems to install just fine etc.. ISDN monitor is showing in the system tray and the linetest works no problems but under Configuration- ISDNLink 00 - nothing appears under either NDISWAN Ports or Com Ports.

When i try to setup Oceanfree etc... the ISDN card simply doesn't appear as an option under 'Select a device'..........

Any ideas folks????? (I know a few people here have this card.....)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

hmm uninstall the drivers you installed, then read the install manual, then follow the instructions and install again. i'm being serious here, i had problems when i first got mine, i hadn't installed it properly smile.gif

if you've already done this, then, umm, i'm not sure. is the card listed in your list of network adapters in network settings?

Advertisement