Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod names

• 08-04-2002 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

That little script of Cloud's might need running again, once the new IOFFL mod is placed in. Some Mods are missing titles and others have titles that they don't possess anymore (Boston). I hate to nitpick, but inaccurate titles kind of mess up the whole point of having them in the first place.

:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Well spotted, I didn't realise Boston had been removed as mod so his title has to be changed manually (my script ain't that great!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by Cloud
    (my script ain't that great!).

The great one is not perfect afterall. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

there goes my whole belief system :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

i expected the world to implode (like in Dogma) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

:D

Still it's not too hard for me to find out who has those custom titles who shouldn't have them (i.e. not Admin/Super Mod/Mod/Comm Mod) - at the moment it's just lucky Puck and the IOFFL crew.

J.
    --
    SELECT * FROM user WHERE customtitle >= 1 AND groupid NOT IN('5','6','7','10')

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

id watch out for that puck fella if i were you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Cloud the minute i read you call for my dismissal i steped down, i wasnt removed. I felt what the hell was the point and i wasnt going to have admins arguing over my future.

Advertisement