Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esatclear/iol e-mail

• 30-04-2001 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Just a thought,

If you use outlook with your iol e-mail you have to be connected with them (free, no limits whatever) and I'm not talking about the pop settings, be quick to correct me if I'm wrong here cause I could have messed something up

Don't like web based mail, like to walk away and have it all downloaded for me, have to change my e-mail address next month I suppose frown.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

You will be able to check your email.
    But i'm not sure about sending from another dialup?

[This message has been edited by K!LL!@N (edited 30-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Yeah Kill you're right you can check it but you can't send mail using a different dial-up. At least thats my experience since they wouldn't let me sign back up when I moved house.

****in' C*nts.

Lets Get 'Em!!

*grabs pickaxe handle from behind the door and runs into street, screaming*

And then in a moment of absolute clarity he realised that there was nothing, not because everything had ceased to exist but rather that it had never been there to begin with.
    Free Your Mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ConUladh:
    Just a thought,

If you use outlook with your iol e-mail you have to be connected with them (free, no limits whatever) and I'm not talking about the pop settings, be quick to correct me if I'm wrong here cause I could have messed something up

Don't like web based mail, like to walk away and have it all downloaded for me, have to change my e-mail address next month I suppose frown.gif
    </font>

This isnt a problem, just change the SMTP server in your mail client to the SMTP of whoever you are connected with. i.e. mail2.eircom.net (I think...) for eircom.

Advertisement