Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GWan Gerry Ryan! 9am topic=esat snl .... i rang in

• 01-05-2001 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭

Anyone else catch Gerry this mornin? He was ranting on this esat snl issue!

I rang in and said to the girl, TELL GERRRY TO CHECK OUT BOARDS.IE....all the people in the technology room are in the know and have been complaining for the last 6 (12...24) months about this subject.

anyone know the link to that website where you can register your complaint, someone in here set it up...post it as a new topic in case he actually does come in here....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

yeah I heard someone talking about gerry ryan, can someone slap a few lines about what was said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Well i didn't hear anything on Gerry Ryan, but i did hear Pat Kenny talking to that guy from Esat, his name escapes me at the moment.
    I only caught the end of it, but he didn't sound very comfortable at all. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

theres an unpleasant image. Wonder what Pat was doing to him.
    quozl

Advertisement