Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes2 Server

Options
  • 08-04-2002 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Tribes2 server up and running on games2.iol.ie

I tune it later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Hmm.... might it be time to re-install.

Rev, would you consider putting Base++ on the server? Its a Server side mod. Basically it makes Tribes 2 slightly faster by raising the speed caps and it also does some minor tweaks like reducing the mega accurate turret damage. Its pretty polished and its being included in Sierras re-launch of T2.

Info on it here

Theres also some really sweet new admin stuff included.

I should make this clear that this isnt a large modification of the game. It simply speeds it all up slightly and fixes a lot of bugs and annoying features.
    What does everyone else think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yep it'll be going on just dont have time right now.

Ok, the patch issue with the server is sortted and base++ is now installed. I'm getting a nice 50-60 ping on the box, so how about getting some games sorted ?

If you're looking for me in the game, look up, I'll be the guy rainning bombs on your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

rev can i admin ?

Talk to lickcuteass or bubbles they are superadmins and can sort u out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement