Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ancient macs

Options
  • 08-04-2002 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Hmm, i may have come across a bit of a find. I think i just found an apple lisa in our old warehouse:)
    Any ideas if this is worth anything? I might just keep it for the pure old skool l33tness of it all:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I may have a buyer for you but I'm not sure of the price. I'll try and find out...

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

cool!

I did a search om Ebay for one, but none there, so I dunno what it's worth...

I'll give ya a fiver for it...

Actually, If I wasn't broke, I'd prolly pay a lot more for it (as long as it worked :) ), again for the whole l33tness of it...

Does it work? I've never seen one in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭limey_tank

The Lisa is an Antique. Very very rare! Supposedly €10,000 to collectors (as long as manuals and boxes are intact). (but I could be totally wrong). It was named after Steve Jobs daughter apparenly.

Barry
    (a man, not a toy)

I'll give you a tenner for it then
    ;)

Actually, a mate of mine will give you €50 for it. I can't see it going for 10 grand.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

i went round to the warehouse again the other day to try and clarify if its a lisa or a +II (found a website with pictures to make sure) AND I CANT FIND IT!"!!!!!

A load of stuff was moved in recently, and a lot of other stuff was moved around....damn damn:)

oh well, ill try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Technically it's not a Mac. *shrug*

Advertisement