Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoaC problem,not a bug

Options
  • 08-04-2002 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or do midguard have a MASSIVE advantage when it comes to lvl'ing??
    Just yesturday 8middies wiped out an army of 30+ of hibernia's highest lvl's.Its completely rediculous how easy it is to lvl up in midguard :o
    It took me 3days to get to lvl 17 in midguard,takes about 5 in hibernia,tis a tad unfair when all of midguard have double your level and tryign to take over forts. On prydwen it took midguard about 2hurs to take ALL of hibernia's forts.....and thats with hibernia chasing them takin them over behind them. We eventually got annoyed sitting at fort ligen defending aginst lvl 50's............. so we went to middies forts and kileld about 20 level 30- but then they got an army gathered and wiped us out :(
    Twas funny tho,i managed to run with only a thane chasing me,i was near dead so he waved,i waved back,we started dancing etc etc laughing our arse's off............then a runemaster butts in and knocks me dead for 500 damage :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

tbh i think its to do with midgard having ALOT more players than hibs , im not sure if that is the case with your server but it seems to be like that on the us ones , and i suppose the more people you have the more likely you can get a good group hence leveling faster. If you wanna stop more of them leveling fast you could always go pwn the newbie mids in Yggdra :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Yup, midgard have always levelled faster - and overall they have better classes too. Sucks. But still, it could be worse - Albion have many of the worst classes in the game (from an rvr point of view) luckily we out-number the other two sides on a lot of the american servers. :)

Teeth.

boo albs and their overpowered minstrels/clerics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Clerics are our only 'uber' class really - and only smite clerics at that. Minstrels are good but we need a lot more of them since they have the only ranged mez on our side of the battlefield (very few people play sorcerers or air theurgists).

Teeth.

yeah suppose , ive killed minstrels before , but never ever a cleric.

but albs still have a huge advantage they have 2 classes who have insta cast crowd control where hibs have none :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Funky
    If you wanna stop more of them leveling fast you could always go pwn the newbie mids in Yggdra :)
    Been there,done that,got the realm points :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Originally posted by Funky
    yeah suppose , ive killed minstrels before , but never ever a cleric.

but albs still have a huge advantage they have 2 classes who have insta cast crowd control where hibs have none :/

maybe, but my mentalist can mez someone for 34 secs, try to live past 10 secs with that one on ya....hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

You''ll find in large-scale RvR that an insta AE mez is a huge advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

With instant AoE mes,1 man could turn a battle with ease, it would be superb for fort defense aswell,all the tanks lined up at the gate........... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

You will find that the most common tactic for AE mez during keep defence is to wait for a guard re-pop then drop the stuns/mezzes.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Death Sentence

maybe, but my mentalist can mez someone for 34 secs, try to live past 10 secs with that one on ya....hehe

ah but you see you can interrupt that mezz casting and it is also broken once you are hit once so you arent likely to get mmax 2 spells off at the mezz´d person if he has any sort of insta cast spells

btw is anyone on the US servers gonna move to the PvP server when its out??
    i know i am

Advertisement