Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If IOL SNL were a bus company!

• 29-04-2001 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

On monday I get on the Esat bus in O'Connell St. and pay £1.30 to go to Bray.I get off the bus in Bray, go home and have me tea.

On Tuesday I get on the Esat bus in O'Connell St. and pay £1.30 to go to Bray.I get off the bus in Bray, go home and have me tea.

On Wednesday I get on the Esat bus in O'Connell St. and pay £1.30 to go to Bray.I get off the bus in Bray, go home and have me tea.

On Thursday I try to get on the Esat bus but the driver won't let me.
    He says that I have been abusing the system by paying £1.30 to get to Bray and then staying on the bus ALL THE WAY TO BRAY.

These are sad sorry times my friends.

OOOHH,I hear laughter in the rain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

lol smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Joe22

you forgot the fact that because your over weigh and take up to much room and esat refuses to put more bus on the routh.you are at blame, the esat bus service sprit is only for people under 8 stone.

[This message has been edited by Joe22 (edited 29-04-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I like your style.

Anyway, is this a valid Ombudsman complaint?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Also they claim there will be new superfast buses out by the end of the year, which they have been saying for the last 3 years but still have the same buses and the only slightly fast buses they have they charge x10 the fare to get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, wan, maybe better on the humour board tho smile.gif

Originally posted by Lucy_la_morte:
    J'adore richindub2 mais pas le Spam.
    0o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Origanlly posted by Joe22,

you forgot the fact that because your over weigh and take up to much room and esat refuses to put more bus on the routh.you are at blame

Yeah, and at peak operating times every bus that passes you by is full and you must wait until 10p.m. to get a bus home.
    This is also your fault.

OOOHH,I hear laughter in the rain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

hmmm if they were a buss company I'd be getting on getting off getting on getting off getting getting off getting off getting off etc and apparently "Internal Error"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

mmm, I love the ISDN bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

This sounds like the aircoach service...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 geekboie

Dublin has the worst transport system in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds:

Anyway, is this a valid Ombudsman complaint?
    </font>

unfortunately not lex. I rang the Ombudsman, they told me to ring the ODTR. I then rang the ODTR and the woman at the reception (with an outstandingly sexy australian accent) told me there was nothing that could be done about it.. So in short, were all screwed

Advertisement