Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Rice UNDER 18's gig

Options
  • 08-04-2002 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE uNDER 18'S GIG DAMIEN IS PLAYING NEXT SATURDAY IN WHELANS IS SOLD OUT? SOME PEOPLE SAY YES, SOME SAY KNOW. I JUST NEED TO KNOW!!!!! THANKS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

just go and buy a ticket early, or ring up whelans.

check out www.whelanslive.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

just go and buy a ticket early, or ring up whelans.

check out www.whelanslive.com

Actually i think it is by the look of the website

and whats this, lisa sings his songs, god are the desperate for the doh!!

Ah only messing should be good, she is a stunner, i'll give her that. Still think Sinead O'Connor is ireland's best fe-male singer, noone will come near here with a big stick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 melancholy

hey,i wanna go to the over 18's on the 13th in whelens.i know those tickets are sold out.do you know anywhere you could get them like?i was at a few of his gigs and there is this bloke who is always there outside buying and selling tickets.i wonder if he charges alot extra.really,really wanna go.might just turn up and hopefully buy some off anybody selling them??am i crazy?yep

Advertisement