Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If sunny can slag Dance Muzik i can slag rock

Options
  • 09-04-2002 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Rock Muzik is sad,

Sum guy with long hair screaming down a microphone wit a few other guys jumpin around wit behind him wit guitars in there hands come face it, its depressing :mad:

That cannot be classed as good muzik

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 decrepo

learn to speak properly you gimp

me fail english? thats umpossible go back to your "scummo rave" music. schwer schwer fu*kin schwer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Harmo - I read sunny's post (my first and probably last foray into the Dance forum) it is absolutely stupid but that in no reason to make an equally ill-infomed and narrowminded statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Who the fukc is sunny any way?
    If you want to post ****e like that please do it in the music/radio forum, we all have better **** to be doing than read some fukcers off topic posts......(some others can take thatto heart too)

Wheres our great and fearless mod? delete stuff.......grrrr........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

thats a good point tony...who is sunny...

i never saw him posting here before...

ah, well i'm sure harmo's a charmer on the dance floor...in between the yokes (they split them into 3 and call them halves)...and the convulsing they call dancing...

see ya later good music hater...

Kurdt:knockedout:

Advertisement