Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

? for a mod thats been here awile

• 09-04-2002 3:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

What thread has had the most views and replies ever?
    I am curious as a thread I started in the after hours forum has over 2 thousand views and over 2oo replies.....is there a record set thus far? It came to mind as I noticed other threads in comparrison had not as many views/replies
    just wondering :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

No theres is (was) one there somewhere which has about 1000 posts but its all spam...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

nope, youre just not that popular yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

It's not the size, it's what it contains that matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

i think that cloud's goodbye post was a bit of a whopper wasn't it ? Do you still have that lying around anyone ?

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

There was a pictures thread on the CS board at one stage, which probably is in contention.

A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

I know we ( [HI] [TK] ) had a spammy thread with over 1300 posts, but when we changed it to Tipp Inst it magically .. ahem .. dissapered! :)

Here is the thread i mention b4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Keeks
    Here is the thread i mention b4.
    ah the good old days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

That was an excellent thread, thanks for letting me see it :)

Yeah its amazing what you find when you combine "amp" and "Recycle Bin" in a search string :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

There was a monty lan thread, which I think got the most amount of posts in 2 hours...... yes indeed that was a fun night ;)

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Cloud did a stat on this before. I think Glenstal thread, cloud boards cards and something else? I know the Bubbles Russian bride got hit a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Didnt some comments made by Shinji about the Q3 community light the boards on fire for a couple of days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Hobbes
    I know the Bubbles Russian bride got hit a lot

Oh dear. Did she press charges?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

ah smak you spam queen you!

Advertisement