Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serotona - not plugging a gig

Options
  • 09-04-2002 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Just a quick update on the comings and goings of the band.

We've taken a break from the gigs to build a studio and work on some new material. All's going well so far. Studio is built and ready for action and hopefully we should be back on the scene soon enough with plans for a single release.

Looking forward to a return. If anyone is looking for more info check out the link below or drop me a mail of the electronic kind.

Keep it real, or something

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

James Man,
    Good luck with all that I hope it goes well. Were only back from a hellish few months ourselves! Were in Voodoo this Friday 12th and Friday 26th so as always you's boys are very welcome to drop. Just give me an aul shout on the phone and we'll sort it. Later,
    Neil (Sundogs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Sorry should have been "Drop Down" I wasn't implying that our gigs are a pill dropping affair. But on the other hand I've nothen against it if someone wants to. Once they don't go and die at my ****en gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Cheers Neil.

We had to replace our drummer as well as all this so as you can imagine its been a bit of a job.

Got a new drummer sorted though. Sounding v good. Looks like he'll be able to contribute a lot to the sound.

No doubt we'll cross paths again soon. Best o'luck in the meantime!

Advertisement