Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derry City gets its DSL sorted.

Options
  • 09-04-2002 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Well, it was on the news this morning that the Foyle and Waterside exchanges in Derry are in the process of being upgraded for aDSL, about time to for them I would say. Still though its a bit RAGING when u consider im 14 miles away from them and living in the un-occupied bit of the "e-hub" of europe with fúcking mental phone charges and net billz, im slightly raged *cough* *moan* *grumble* *complain*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Well said "Chief",

As another Donegal man with relations in Derry. Who have been laughing themselves senseless at what we have to pay per minute online here in Donegal.

I am - splutter , well, ruddy speechless, and for this Paddy to be struck dumb - is a serious issue?.

They, also keep on at me about - Why do we stand ! - for it. The only reply I can give them is that I do not "stand" for it , as due to my health problems, I must remain seated most of the time.
    Ironic eh. Life is a gas.

Yours,paddy20:)

Advertisement