Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some frame info

Options
  • 09-04-2002 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Ok what i have done so far is designed the website as far as i can untill i get the flash files off the person who did it for the company last.

I put new frame in with a menu in it nice and simple there. but what i would like to know is if there is anyway i can change the color of this frame depending on which section of the site i go to. as there are 5 sections with different bgcolors! A major pain in the ass. if i have to i will just make 5 menus and work them in but id prefer not to have to. :)

Also can you put a color on the space between the frames where the sliding bar should be (me got rid of it as i had no need for it.) and make the bar run across the top like this
    l l

but rounded? as i dont even know how to attempt this. Any info would be great cheers.

Comments

Advertisement