Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclefly

Options
  • 09-04-2002 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Anybody heard the new Cyclefly album - it's bloody great! I'm not normally into the Linkin Park-type scene but for what it is, these guys really hold their own, especially for a Cork band ha ha - and there's hardly one duff song on the whole CD. Fair dues to them I say...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

And they're playing Friday in Mono! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roma

Man, I gotta tell you, I think Cyclefly are terrible.

Dreadful even.

And I don't see the Linkin Park comparison to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

I think you're embracing the abstract a bit too much Roma
    Have you heard the album?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

they have been added to the mainstage at ozzfest..how poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

man o'speed did i never tell you about me and the chief hangin out with the cyclefly boys when they recorded tracks for crave in the factory? they used his pod for a few tracks, i'll tell you about it when i catch up with you again....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭crow

i think they're cool, 'violet high' and 'better than you' are fantastic tunes... the last band to make it outta cork was those cranberry motherfúckheads, so here here to Cyclefly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

mmm the chief's pod is becoming a bit of a slut, isn't it? ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

nah i dont like em either, only heard their first album which was a bit placeboish and they were ****e when i saw them too.

and the cranberries aren't from cork so taste were probably the last band to make it outta there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭crow

limerick right? meh close enough, cant say a bad word about taste, keep thinkin they were from Donegal tho, Rory being the honourary Donegal man that he was...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭pookster

Are these the guys that supported Tool at the SFX? Lead singer has gineger locks??

If so, they were BRUTAL.

• Advertisement
Advertisement