Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

devore/Cloud please

• 09-04-2002 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

please sort out snoop_dogg he is causing trouble on the instruments board

thanks

bomB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

/me rushes over to have a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

actually, i support this claim by bomb, snoop_dogg has gotten a thread locked just two minutes ago! :(

oh well! :rolleyes:

what thread.
    i wish you people would put in some directions when complaining.
    how are we suppose to see, or should we just take someones word for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

what wwm said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

what wwm said.
    i agree do you know how anyoying it is to have to search these things out for ourselves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Some ppl need to take a look at this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by FatB
    actually, i support this claim by bomb, snoop_dogg has gotten a thread locked just two minutes ago! :(

oh well! :rolleyes:

bombidol got one locked on the music / radio board about 20 minutes ago!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hah, weird, I'd just banned Snoop_Dogg (or should that be Dope_Snog) and then clicked into Admin only to see this thread.

Anyway, Snoop had to go to the pound to be neutered. He'll just have to comfort himself with interests in "bitches, hoes, gin and juice".

In fact he claims to be from LA where he works as a "mother****in gangsta" but actually he posts from iss.tcd.ie

Oh dear.

DeV.

Originally posted by DeVore

In fact he claims to be from LA where he works as a "mother****in gangsta" but actually he posts from iss.tcd.ie

Oh dear.

DeV.

yo dev my man

word up.

gimme props to my man coz my hos are fly

or something similar.
    im sure someone knows what it means

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by DeVore

Oh dear.

DeV.
    Buhahahahaha tears are welling up in my eyes i'm laughing so hard! :D LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i was just replying to a smackhead who was flaming me, thats all, i didnt mean to get the thread locked, i apologise and if you start another hiphop thread i promise i wont get involved. But in all honesty my post in that thread was honest enough yet some dope's started a flame war.
    also Cloud how am i annoying you?

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

anyone else think That snoop character had a very familliar style to that Doctor megatron/unsane duo?here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Originally posted by bombidol
    also Cloud how am i annoying you?

Whoa!

<Damo draws up a stool for this one!>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Clintons Cat
    anyone else think That snoop character had a very familliar style to that Doctor megatron/unsane duo?here
    ah yeah that's the one, i was tryin to figure out where i seen that crap b4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Bombidol: by annoying our other users you annoy me in the process (especially if they start complaining about something you said). I don't think you really mean to be abusive, maybe you're just overzealous...
    i grow bored of this, away with me to another thread! Stresslemania beware of those herpes carrying knackers!

Bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by DamoDMC

Whoa!

<Damo draws up a stool for this one!>

as does Baz_

Originally posted by Cloud
    Bombidol: by annoying our other users you annoy me in the process (especially if they start complaining about something you said). I don't think you really mean to be abusive, maybe you're just overzealous...

i dont think ive ever seen daddy cloud ever actually tell someone that hes annoyed by them.

he is human!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

you see the thing is i might be annoying if im in the middle of a flame reply or something but otherwise most if not all my posts have been i good faith, you have to admit that if people are Pm'ing you about me then they have to have too much time on their hands because none of my posts have been too extreme or dodgy.
    Ok i might post up some of my opinions every now and again but i shouldnt get flamed for posting in a thread, look at the hiphop thread, you cant honestly say i actually done anything wrong or abused someone.

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

you see the thing is i might be annoying if im in the middle of a flame reply or something but otherwise most if not all my posts have been i good faith
    bomb

Yeah all 450 since January. Bit of a challenge to SMAKs crown.

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

there can be no challenge. me and rich0r will rule as king and queen for years to come!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Originally posted by logic1

Yeah all 450 since January. Bit of a challenge to SMAKs crown.

.logic.

Smak got a crown and I didnt? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by richindub2

Smak got a crown and I didnt? :(

Well you're more of a queen than a king. ;)

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Shouldnt I at least get some sort of tiara then? :)

Advertisement