Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office XP Prob!!

• 09-04-2002 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Does any one know if there is a program that will translate Product Codes for Office XP into the correct product key???

Let me explain, when u are installing the software you are asked for a 25 digit "Product Key" which i do not have, and as far as i am aware it translates into a DIFFERENT Product Code for the software as can be seen in the start-up window of Word etc as the Product Code. I have been able to find the Product code in some of the setup files so if it could be translated into the 25 digitProduct key then i would be able to install the software

Any suggestions or a product key for Office XP Professional 2002

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm sure Microsoft would be more than helpful with your Office XP receipt in hand (probably prefer if you fax it to them).

Alternatively, should be on both the license that came with the product as well as on the sticker on the back of the CD case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Syn-Boy

Yeah im afraid not unfortunately as it is only a trial verison..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

there is none. simple as that. microsoft can only tell what the class of licence you have from that number.

Advertisement