Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DDTR Meeting?

• 09-04-2002 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

WELL? What happened??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

We are in the process of writing it up. The plan is to finish writing it and then send it to the ODTR for confirmation of it before it goes public. This will avoid bickering about what was said or not said later.

I expect to finish the writing some time tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll get an answer back later that evening. The same approach was used with the DPE meeting.

The meeting was interesting and we explored the issue of mandating FRIACO, the bitstream rollout and other issues.

I'll leave it at that for the moment.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Update on this. We haven't had the time to get together to consolidate notes today due to work commitments, thefore it will probably be tomorrow morning that we get our side of it completed and sent on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Owing to personal time contraints I have been unbale to complete the ODTR meeting report for submission today. We will ensure that it is completed and released within the next 24 hours. We also have a series of meetings tomorrow.

David Long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Um, it's been 24 hours, and I can't see it?

Is my vision failing me once again (ugh, it happens :( )

Or did it get knocked back again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CocoLevinas

wish I knew what was happening too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

I'm afraid I'm still to blame. After meeting with the SFA and Esat today and tonight attending the Tullamore conference we simply have not had time to complete all the reports. Once again I apologise.

When completed the reports will be made available on our new site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Good good *waves hand in front of eyes* ;) Not blind. Always helps.

Advertisement