Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat another hit for mayday!!!

• 30-04-2001 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

"hungry people don't stay hungry for long they get hope from fire and flames as the weak grow strong"
    Zack deLa Rocha - Rage Against the Machine

At last my friends its Mayday, Once again another big machine is trying pulled the wool over our eyes, but not this time,no, we can take a stand now and destroy the E-sat(BT)/Eircom/IOL machine we can take the power back. so i urge you to start strategic e-mail bombing of our enemies give them the headache, give them a reason to complain. for any of those who are thinking of going to the Mayday proccession,don't go, because once again it is just another way for the "GREEN PARTY" to win a vote, but we all know what the "green" is for GREEN is for Money, GREEN is for the trees they burn and GREEN is for the hatred they put into us.

Start your own protest with no leaders , no vote buyers, no half-way house. March to esat in "GRAND" CENTRAL PLAZA.And let slit the dogs of war.

"if we settle for nothing now, we'll settle for nothing later"
    Zack deLa Rocha - Rage Against the Machine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hahahaha "strategic e-mail bombing" ye gotta love it.

personally Mayday and all the anti-capatalist demonstrators can go **** themselves, if it wasn't for big corporations there'd be no free third-level education in Ireland therefore no loser students demonstrating cos they've nothing else worthwhile to be doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Hear, hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭zeemoud

See capatilism ain't a problem its the in justices caused by its abuse. And as for free third level education.Tell me a bit about third world education when was the last time we were "taught" about the old occupation by the Dutch, Britian and Germany.or when was the last time we were taught about the "no conversion = No food" policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

zeemoud, I have been trying to come up with a witty response to both this RATM post and your other Ghetto speask post.....seriously mate are you alright or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭TARE

"you" just don't "dig" what he's saying man
    it's for the people of the sun.

hehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭TARE

it looks like zeemond dosent get much sleep during the weekday, postin at 3am n' all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

strategic mail bombing, saaaay that sounds like a larf.

But does 250,000 mails to each of the esat/iol addresses count as strategic or just plain phucked in the head?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

rymus,

you seem familiar to me...

Lucutus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

zeemoud, go get a brain, get educated, and then please come back and read your post. You will find it to contain copious amounts of bovine excrement. :P

Why try to 'destroy' Esat? Their a pretty succesful, Irish started, business. Its a pitty that you dont have even the smallest amount of respect for others.. it goes a long way.

And whats with the email bombing? No one does that anymore to business for a reason (eg: most having firewalls that will protect against such lameness automagically) smile.gif

Back in your box please, come out when you have tucked this phase of your life in a dark, deep hole.

Cheers smile.gif

Moriarty
    mrmoriarty@eircom.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

all those referances to green.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

And the original

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lucutus:
    you seem familiar to me...

Lucutus
    </font>

I do? well in that case permit me to say "Whatever happened, I didnt do it" in advance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, zeemouds so funny, he just comes accross as such a dodgy character in most of his posts smile.gif

Originally posted by Lucy_la_morte:
    J'adore richindub2 mais pas le Spam.
    0o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

mmmm.... dodgy...

Advertisement