Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo for PC?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

The last two posts (not including this one) don't make sense. What he means is the first System Shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Hobbes makes sense.
    www.the-underdogs.org or some variation on that url (maybe withour the huyphen) have the 12meg floppy version and the 120meg CDROM version as abandonware.
    I got the demo and actaully went into smyth's to buy the game but they told me they'd never heard of it.
    I asked her to do a check and she said it was out of publishing/print/whatever :(
    ThiefIII would've been class.
    I have what I think is a news snippet about thief from PCGamer issue 50 at home, also has very early screenshots and sketchy info on what looks suspiciously like Shogo:MAD.......msut scan em and post links...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I've been told again and again how great Sytem Shock II is but I can't find a damn copy. Someone mentioned something about it being in a '2-game pack' along with another Looking Glass game like Thief II or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Originally posted by SyxPak
    Hobbes makes sense.

He's talking about System Shock 2 while the other blokes talking about System Shock 1...I think :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

When vagga said millions warezed System Shock and then the developer ran of of business, he was talking about System Shock 2. Hobbes thought he was talking about SS1 so asked how he was able to get SS2 etc. Oh nevermind...

Er.. :confused:

Advertisement