Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delorentos eamon dorans 11th april

Options
  • 10-04-2002 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

hi just wanna let people know about this:

delorentos

eamonn dorans
    11th april
    8pm
    €6

featuring:
    delorentos - melodic rock
    tag - acoustic rock
    Business - rock rock
    lost cosmonaughts - acousic set

come along, it should be an enjoyable night!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 keithburke

I thought You didn't like these message board things Kieran. Who knows, maybe someone will do a "review" of you after your gig. Could be good.

Well best of luck tomorrow. I probably won't make it. There's a work do on. I won't post where that is happening in case people decide to come with me instead of the gig.

Andrew was thinking of going though.

Oh and can I use your thread for a small plug.... thanks.

The eh... in fcat eh.. Calling Walter Cracker cd eh... will actually be out .... eh next week.... eh possibly..... as I have been asured it will be ready for collection in person on the eve of this comming Friday. eh...

Maybe I'll start my own thread actually.

Ok knock em dead tomorrow ; )

Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

I will be there. I've heard ye before and ye rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

calling walter cracker?
    from gigsmart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scotsman

I can'nt make it, but me heard I could in for a treat with some gig where you guys are with The CrayonZ. Is it true. And is it also true that the elusive Blotooth are making an apperance? That'll be one hell of a night.:eek: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

yeah i think we're playing that, but i'm not sure. i heard the crayonz were good too, yeah?
    we're all set for tonight, we've been played loads on phantom (thanks people!) and it should be a good laugh!

• Advertisement
Advertisement