Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Survey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

You don't see so many flash/trophy sites out there any more.

I think developers have realised that a decent site can really shine with just a sprinkling of flash rather than having the whole site buzzing with silly bells and whistles.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Terminator
    I think developers have realised that a decent site can really shine with just a sprinkling of flash rather than having the whole site buzzing with silly bells and whistles.

What, no flying toasters? Dancing Jesus? Silly clattering teeth? Next thing people will be saying content is more important

(have to get my own sarcasm device)

I'm actually heartened by the fact that, as you say, people have dumped bells and whistles just to make their site flash (pardon pun). Can sometimes be really useful for navigation and if used properly can add something significant to a site

Advertisement