Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suggestion for Freemason joining!

• 10-04-2002 12:28pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Personally I would be interested in joining this Freemasons thingy but as Ive annoyed a few people here lately I think this is out of the question.So my suggestion is that there be an iniatition to join this society.Maybe people could come up with some sort of iniatition ideas.
    Mine is to maybe bring some bodypart of one of the existing members to DeVore on a silver platter and kneel before him and beg for forgiveness for your crimes.
    Maybe then he`ll let you join.
    Maybe some sort of sexual favours would also do the trick.I give a great BJ.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

devore while he has the power to change permissions, I dont think he will, and anyway you sound like a satanist, we dont like them

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ah I love it...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Freemasons board. what do you mean?. No such board exsists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I too am interested in join the boardmasons!

Brother Bomb

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ok Devore whos head do you want?
    Ill arrange it or would you prefer the sexual favours.I also look good in fish nets and a bright red g-string.
    Anything for you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Rumour has it that in order to gain entry one must go through several rituals involving padels and bare flesh 0_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by richie18
    Ok Devore whos head do you want?
    Ill arrange it or would you prefer the sexual favours.I also look good in fish nets and a bright red g-string.
    Anything for you!
    he'll go far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ahh it's not that good, really. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by seamus
    Ahh it's not that good, really. :D

An imposter to a organisation that doesn't exist!

.logic.

Hehe I didn't think yis would notice that quickly. :). Logic if you wanna deny it's existence then maybe you should have your title changed ;)

What it's for anyway? l33t dublin oldtime boards members? I'm one of them. Kinda :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Hehe I didn't think yis would notice that quickly. :). Logic if you wanna deny it's existence then maybe you should have your title changed ;)

What it's for anyway? l33t dublin oldtime boards members? I'm one of them. Kinda :)

Your mod long enough now to realise we can't change our titles. :rolleyes:

.logic.

then maybe you should have your title changed

...and you're mod long enough now to remember to read posts throughly before posting :p

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

word on the street is that they're planning something big for the boards beer.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

some sort of stunning event that leaves all and sundry either gaping in awe or staring in shocked disbelief at the scale of the destruction and yet the beauty and perfect timing of it all?

Yay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i dont think its up to the non members of a non existing club to make up the entry rules to something that isnt there.
    do you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

sqtm ;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

hahahah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

This is getting ridiculous...ffs, its just a board.

Give it a rest...

And no Im not a member of this fictional club :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Tis just a bit of laugh.
    What is life without humour.

Quick someone lock this before I go MAD.

Advertisement