Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yay Komplett.ie

Options
  • 10-04-2002 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭

Instead of posting complaining about companies and such, Id thought I give Komplett.ie my thumbs up!

I ordered on Sunday, it shipped on Monday, delivered by DHL on Tuesday at 9:30am.

For those interested, I ordered a P4 1.8GHz (moving from Athlon 1900), ASUS P4S333 and 128MB TwinMOS DDR (not for me): €506 (incl Vat) + €6 for delivery.

Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭halfab

I must agree , ordered Ram(DDR333) and Coolers from them on monday evening and they arrived this morning ..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Yup, I only ordered a Fan for my case off them, but it still worked out 10 euro cheaper in or around then what I had priced it for with delivery from some other places, and it also arrived in 3 days which was nice :) Longest part of the delivery was getting it from dublin to my gaff.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

yea they own i got a 40 gig hd off them ordered on the friday night and it came on the monday morning :)

Advertisement