Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tribes team

Options
  • 10-04-2002 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

i want 2 start up a clan t1 or t2 looking for members duno if there still is an irish team but mabe we should make up a new 1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Why should I join a clan under your leadership, what makes you special? How would this tribe excel?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Count me in for sure for T1.

T2 depends on the ongoing re-install saga and how i like base++ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

hmmmm ............ if u want 2 join join if not dont ... ive had about 2 years exp at tribes 1 none at tribes 2 ( a t2 clan was just an idea by the way)

why should u join well err cause every one gets a say and if we work with each other we will excel as a clan.

how will we excel well we will have 2 see ..

thats about it if u want 2 join mail me cr8or@unreal-gamers.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

im up for it, talk to spiral too he should be up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

ok cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Count me in.
    Originally posted by Dustaz
    T2 depends on the ongoing re-install saga and how i like base++

And whats this, Dusty being a hippocrypt and total ignoring all the things he's said in the past. I'll never take one of your views to heart again Dust, since you could change it just like that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

y not yap i am in

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by El Marco
    Count me in.

And whats this, Dusty being a hippocrypt and total ignoring all the things he's said in the past. I'll never take one of your views to heart again Dust, since you could change it just like that :p

Base++ != T2.

Its better, still crap tho.

I played in a scrim this evening for a ladder team and even though i was completely out of my depth, it was x100 more fun than any tribes2/Base++ experience ive had.

Count me in for the Tribes1 team. We only need 8 people remember.

Advertisement