Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Omg!

• 10-04-2002 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

I just this minute witnessed a man taking a burger king bag out of the public trash can opening it up going through all of the contents and finding the french fry boxie with fries in it, he took the boxxie and threw the baga away walking away eating the fries that were inside of it:(

Now I can see a homeless person doing this or even a person who looked desperatly poor, but this man was dressed nice had a nice haircut and basically looked like a middle class type guy:confused:

I dont know if I should feel sorry for him or feel disgusted, ughh
    the blood totally drained from my face as I watched this happening, omg I am so confused! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Once when my little sister came up to Dublin to visit me and I was showing her around we walked past this guy who put on a big heavy coat (this was a beautiful day in the middle of Summer), thick black rubber cloves, a hat (I think) and dark goggles. Then he went over to the side of the road and vomitted repeatedly.

Now that was weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lazer

and u are shocked why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24
    I am so confused! :confused:

Not confused. Not confused. Muuuuaa. But it has been 2 years! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

pffff :rolleyes: i done that when i drunk (once)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

Originally posted by Victor

Not confused. Not confused. Muuuuaa. But it has been 2 years! ;)

lol, I am sorry but I just dont understand that, lol
    r u trying to confuse me some more, lol :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

lol, no lol, we are not, lol

:rolleyes:

is this what paddy20 is lik on crack ?

Maybe he was being filmed by Johnny Knoxville and co. for a new series of Jackass :) and you were the shocked person they filmed:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Salt, Vinegar, red sauce, trash, its all good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Where's Monty when u need him....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

went offline for a day and a bit just to see if you lot could be trusted not to spam...dosent look like you can be.

This comment is not aimed at any particular person.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement