Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freemasons - Get over it

• 10-04-2002 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

I can't beleive the amount of hype etc this Freemasons has caused, with everyone really wanting to know whats going on in that private thread, which them posting 'funny' threads so they will show up on the main page just to stir everyones curosity.

Well, do yourself a favour, and get over it. The whole thing was just set up to do excatly what its doing, winding you all up, and making you want to join, to be in this super 'special' club, while all the the time DeV, logic etc are laughing their asses off at your expence.

Don't give them the satisfaction, your not the admins play things, and your stupid to get caught up in all the hype of it.

After all, the Admins should be your playthings. :)

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The admins have NOTHING to do with this board. It was requested, and set up like any other.
    We are, however, watching from the sidelines.

Bubbles you are defintely NOT my play thing... *euww*!!
    You're more a sort of goo on a petri dish :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

what freemasons?? and what board??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I agree Bubbles. I'm also infuriated that they didn't let me in. Whatever this freemasons thing is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

The most ironic thing of all is that Bubbles has his own board.

"Kettle Black, States Pot".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Where exactly is this board? I'd like to apply.

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by logic1, boards.ie Freemasons Mod
    Where exactly is this board? I'd like to apply.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

there will be no more talk of that super secretive sexy sweet sacrilegious group anymore unless im part of it.

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

stone masons, bah

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I always thought of myself as a little sperm cell floating around your testicle, or at least your underwear DeVore.

I'm actually very upset amp, as you can tell. For not letting me join, I'm not going to let any of you join the bubbles club, where you would have recieved free pictures of me, fresh semen samples, my used - unwashed underwear and the great obilgation to give me 20% of your wages.

Too bad, cos The Bubbles Club is the place to be at!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

More rejection :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Bubbles I do think that everyone here knows that this "freemasons"thing is a big wind up.
    But we all really know that the freemasons are an extremely homosexual group who get up to god knows what in their private rooms!

Would you really like to join.I wouldnt.
    My arse is most definately an EXIT.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Curious...
    Originally posted by richie18
    Personally I would be interested in joining this Freemasons thingy

DeVore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I don't really know richie18, but yet i dislike him, does this make me a bad person?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by SheroN
    I don't really know richie18, but yet i dislike him, does this make me a bad person?

If you like the rest of us, then the answer is no..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by richie18

My arse is most definately an EXIT.

But you'd still give good head then, yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

What bubbles said.

A small private board has managed to spark a lot of interest in this board, yet it's supposed secrecy and exclusivity has made it more, not less attractive to boards members. Without actually claiming membership to this board, I would venture to say that it is probably no different to many other private boards, that is to say it involves a group of people (many of whom know each other personally) wishing to discuss stuff that would appear 'spammy' on other boards.

This board, however, is having a laugh at our expense :). As much as the forum has appeared in the top 20 posts recently, it's going to die down as soon as the guys have reveled in their l33tn3ss and find something else with which to distract themselves.

Sexual favours for joining? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :p
    Originally posted by bubbles
    I'm not going to let any of you join the bubbles club, where you would have recieved free pictures of me, fresh semen samples, my used - unwashed underwear and the great obilgation to give me 20% of your wages.
    Sniff, sniff :*(
    Wait a sec, the bubbles board isn't a private board. :D

*off I go to spam the bubbles board*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by SheroN

Your a freeemason, you can have him killed. :p

Btw, might want to remove the FreeMason posts showing up on new posts on the main page. No point of them being there if you can't read them. Plus it lets you see who does have write access to that board.

the Freemason posts will be removed from the last 20 soon. (As soon as I get a second to alter the code or as soon as I get a message to Cloud who is UBER busy this week).

I find it all very funny (watching from the sidelines as I am).

Remember that anyone can request a private board through the normal channels...

DeV.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thx Sheron.
    "CHILDISH MODE ON"
    NOW I HATE YOU AND IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU ANYMORE.
    "CHILDISH MODE OFF"
    Didnt think I was that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

well you were wrong then..not only are you that bad..!...but you're worse!

• Advertisement

I think you should put a post up on your own forum cos u definatley have some personal issues.
    :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by DeVore

Remember that anyone can request a private board through the normal channels...

DeV.

But only if they are a widows son.

Advertisement