Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOFFL to meet the SFA

Options
  • 10-04-2002 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

I can confirm IOFFL are meeting with the SFA's director Pat Delaney this Thursday the 11th of April.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

good luck :)

Irelandoffline are doing a lot of work lately... we're proud of ye :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<adam inhales>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Thank you Tizlox, but I have to say that its been quite consistant and not just lately. Not much of our work is transparent, only the meetings.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭neverhappen

Now *that* should be an interesting meeting...

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

Did this meeting take place already? Or am I a little premature?

If it did take place was the much if anything to report.

Generally I don't take much interest in these meetings *drops head* but lately I've been trying to follow things up as much as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Yes we had the meeting today at 11am. It was a productive meeting I can confirm, even though we had a little explaining to do in his eyes about the blackout!

But all that said and done there are matters to report from in it, and we will. Its been an absolutley packed week for us and many of us have done nothing but IOFFL activity everyday of it. I'm doing my best to get reports cleared for release.

Also keep your eyes peeled for a piece in this Sunday's Tribune relevant to our campaign.

Advertisement