Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dangerous Keyboard

• 11-04-2002 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

I need to find a person that can clean my highly contagious Keyboard. For a year i have been eating, smoking, drinking and working above and with my keyboard. I see traces of life shaping up for a run into the wild. I see them crawling into those narrow slits that keep the key's seperated. But these days i see bridges being build from one to the other. There is also a green glow , some kind of mist effect...weird. Should i let it evolve? Or stop it dead in it tracks?

Do you guy's have a keyboard like this? Tell me, maybe we can start some Hybrids?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

damn i am bored...sorry :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

I think you should let it grow, maybe you could create an organic keyboard that is tuned to its user and will know when to duck, strafe and lean when playing FPS games. Or maybe, considering what you have smoked on it, you might be able to develop a super-strong strain of weed from it????
    what about whats growing on your balls........mouse balls, that it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

If you do that you will have to do the same with a few other implements in your house so that your poor keyboard doesn't get bored on his own when you are not there to play with it... (Although if it becomes an independant lifeform, it could play on its own and not get bored...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Just tae it apart and wash the key parts in hot soapy water and rinse, then dry..... I often clean my keyboard.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeahy, those late night spoooging sessions really gum up the keys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Originally posted by Lump
    Just tae it apart and wash the key parts in hot soapy water and rinse, then dry..... I often clean my keyboard.

John

Is that a metaphore??? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Just buy a new one. They're cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ugly keyboard...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Lump

John
    Ah lump the voice of sensibility

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Hum just think about it ... all those different hands ... every day differnt people going to the bathroom and not wasing their hands.... eating over the keyboard drinking ... talking, sneezing ... and then you come along ... sit there for half an hour get hungery and buy a twix ... do you remember to wash your hands after using a PC in a cybercafe? do you ever think of the filt? well do you? I used to Clean the Keyboards everyday after I thought about this for the first time... if you turn the keyboard over and tap on the back and look at what falls out ... and remember most things will be caught on the backs of the keys so you have to shake the board about and still only a fraction of the muck will fall out ... for gods shake people wash your hands after using a PC in a Cafe...
    also the scum inside the mouse ... human skin and sweat , and any other dirt that they might be covered in....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lazer

Gross......try mr muscle and ear cleaners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Maybe if you let it evolve it'll go like "the new flesh" in Videodrome and merge with your hands... Wouldnt that be cool?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeah, until you try and leave the PC and take a slash. Imagine trying to get a button fly undone with a keyboard or mouse for a hand......ooooh the possibilities for sumptuous hilarity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Originally posted by lazer
    Gross......try mr muscle and ear cleaners

Hahah those stupid yokes that say don't insert into ear/nose/eye/anything.

It's only when you see a girl putting on her makeup that you realise what cotton buds are for.

Not my sticking in your ear.. my arse ! :)

heh

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 purpleWurple

You actually saw a LIVE girl!

What was it like?

Advertisement