Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room 2 rent..

Options
  • 11-04-2002 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I live in dublin 15 area and have a small box room to rent out.

the Blanchardstown center is like 10 mins away and the train and bus station is less the 5 mins walk.

close to a local pub too :):):)

pm me for more details pls.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,385 ✭✭✭✭Victor

[Moderator spamming own board]

How much is the rent?

[/spam]

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

well it depends on several things,

1. if it is just for the room alone, no food then id charge €150

2. if it is to include food then around €200

my only rule is dont use my land line or give the number out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by fi
    well it depends on several things,

1. if it is just for the room alone, no food then id charge €150

2. if it is to include food then around €200

my only rule is dont use my land line or give the number out.

a week or a month

point 1. a week

point 2. could be less

point 3. i prefered your other icon yokie!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    50 a month!! :)
    50 a week :(

What type of food is on offer?

i could write you a menu, but it is just as easy for me to cook for 4 as it is for 5, so makes no odds to me.!!!

fi, those prices seem crazy high.

€150pw = €650pm = €3,250pm (IR£2,560pm) for the house (assuming 5 occupants).

Are you including utility bills, laundry service, lifts to train station, swimming pool .... :)

Remember you can earn the first £6,000 (€7,618) tax-free if this is your private residence.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Not to be doing a nyah nyah thing, but I pay €150 per month for a large double room, with electricity, TV, heating bills paid. (No phone). And I'm in Lucan, which is slightly closer to the city (and has easier access).

I'd expect to pay €150 per week for a box room in Terenure. But of course if somebody is paying you this already........

:)

Originally posted by Victor
    fi, those prices seem crazy high.

€150pw = €650pm = €3,250pm (IR£2,560pm) for the house (assuming 5 occupants).

Are you including utility bills, laundry service, lifts to train station, swimming pool .... :)

Remember you can earn the first £6,000 (€7,618) tax-free if this is your private residence.

great information there thankyou, yes it is high this gives me the arm of bargaining!!!!

i do pay all the bills im not looking for esb or gas or the like. i include laundry

i can get €130 for a student who stays 2 or 3 weeks sometimes even a month, but id rather someone long term, its better then the constantly changing.....

i also ahve digital TV :):):) NTL sux

Originally posted by seamus
    Not to be doing a nyah nyah thing, but I pay €150 per month for a large double room, with electricity, TV, heating bills paid. (No phone). And I'm in Lucan, which is slightly closer to the city (and has easier access).

I'd expect to pay €150 per week for a box room in Terenure. But of course if somebody is paying you this already........

:)

My friend went to look at an apartement [well that was what is was advertised as] and it was dirty cold and damp, they also had to share a bedroom, this is the first time i have heard of this, and the guy was charging €170

Im in Castleknock.....a very good area and very accessible to everything :)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by fi
    i can get €130 for a student who stays 2 or 3 weeks sometimes even a month, but id rather someone long term, its better then the constantly changing.....

I don't want to sound like I'm on your case, but how come you are planning on charging more for someone staying medium/long term. Usually it's the other way around (no 'downtime' to make good).

yes i see your point, but as i said..... it gives me room for bargaining.

Advertisement