Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Joysticks ... whatever next?

Options
  • 11-04-2002 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

As featured on WHEREAREMYPANTS.COM:

"Are your low scores on your cellphone games getting to you? ... then it must be that F#$%ING CONTROLLER!!. This should help you hold your head up when talking with your friends about your best score on Snake. "

www.snakestick.com

8210_trans.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Surprisingly, these have been around for quite some time. Can't see the point myself, but then, I don't see the point of games on my phone anyway (until they embed a gameboy advance in it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

The Sony-Ericsson T68 (niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice phone) has a built-in joystick, in fact... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by sceptre
    i don't see the point of games on my phone anyway (until they embed a gameboy advance in it)

or when (if) we ever get iMode on our mobiles. the kids in japan are crazy about iMode games. bandai make a good bundle of money in the process because whenever someone downloads a game they get €2.5 in process :) if that isnt enough to entice mobile businesses to get off their arse, you better order that joystick, cause we could be playing snake for a long long time to come.

http://www.bandai-net.com/english/imode-e.html

adnans

Advertisement