Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most politically incorrect game ever made

Options
  • 11-04-2002 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Come have a game of...
    ETHNIC CLEANSING!
    The most politically incorrect video game ever made. Run through the ghetto blasting away various blacks and spics in an attempt to gain entrance to the subway system, where the jews have hidden to avoid the carnage. Then, if YOU'RE lucky.... you can blow away jews as they scream "Oy Vey!", on your way to their command center.

Oh Jesus.

He wept.

[link removed - see my post below for the reasons]

Comments

Yikes! I've never come across a bigger bunch of ****ers in my life. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

What the FU<k - is this a game of some sort if so how are thay allowed to release it???:mad: :(:confused: i personally find it sickening - i mean its not as if i am innocent of making the odd racial joke but things like this are just wrong for so many reasons!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Bard, firstly no "desrespect booyakasha" but I'd like to say that young kids can access the net, and if some of them are looking at this site, this thread, and click on that link, well I dont think It's a good idea to have a direct link to such a site. Young kids(like me)can be strongly influenced by such games.

I'm talking about young kids of course, anyway over the age if 30 should no better :rolleyes: And can make their own judgements.

Thankfully you cant download their excellent piece of poor racist programming. You'd think in the 21st Century, we would know better.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

O
    M
    F
    G

How perverse. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by ayatollah
    What the FU<k - is this a game of some sort if so how are thay allowed to release it???:mad: :(:confused: i personally find it sickening - i mean its not as if i am innocent of making the odd racial joke but things like this are just wrong for so many reasons!!!!

Ayatollah, you're sig is twice as big as is allowed. Even if it is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Turns out pretty much of even the warez distribution groups will touch it (or so I'm told). One group have released it - they've lost a lot of their distributors as a result (who understandably don't want to be associated with something like this)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

theres a game out called Grand Theft Auto 3 where you go around stealing cars for money and killing people in various horrible ways. when i heard about it, i wanted to play it. excellent gameplay, graphics, design and storyline had nothing to do with it.

and here i was thinking, "is there any super racist game out there i can buy?" - a phrase theres no publicity like bad publicity comes to mind, all the controversy that you generate can equal revenue for the people behind the game. and they are not even paying you to advertise.

how many of you have heard of resistance records before hearing about "ethnic cleansing". big record companies all across the world dream about this kind of publicity.

slap on the wrist bard. you, at least should have gave some kind of warning when linking such a site

(Warning: Pro-Aryan website; link contains explicit depictions of race-based violence.)

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

i got me one day a US copy of POSTAL

man killing all those babies in the hospital was warped

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I removed the link on the basis that if links to warez are banned it'd be hypocritical to allow links to nazi scum sites, even for the purposes of discussion. And what adnans said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

well there was a game released last monht about football hooliganism wasent there ?

i cant say im suprosed at this tho- it had to happen someday, some unscruplous puplisher is getting tons of free advertising like this .

Theres no such thing as bad publicity

Advertisement