Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you play an XBox if somebody paid you?

Options
  • 11-04-2002 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭

Taken from the ie-dance mailing list:

"Do you fancy the thought of playing X-Box games in clubs and pubs and earning good money for doing it? Blue PR seeks reliable, amiable persons with a passion for, and in-depth knowledge of, computer games to man promotional X-Box units in a host of top clubs and pubs over the coming weeks.

The ideal candidate must be available to work nights and weekends. Excellent rate offered. Interested? Send your details ASAP to Hugh at Blue PR via hughs@indigo.ie"

I wish somebody would pay me to just play Super Mario World on the SNES.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i'd like to be paid for playing thief2, cause thats the only way i would finish the damn thing.

PR jobs are for losers and busty young blondes. playing an x-box in a crowded pub with drunken people hassling you is a high price to pay for something so ugly looking.

adnans

Advertisement