Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

...Jobs Worth

• 11-04-2002 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Id like to know or hear of stories where its been unreasonable for someone to bed the rules because... "its more then thier job's worth"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Whar r u on bot. R u asking use to describe instances where we've be asked to provide services beyony company policy or are u asksking for someething else

btw...i've done everything that can be done wrong, wrong and gotten away away with it.

Well everyone loves me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Oh, a friend... :cool:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

explain... still a bit confused about the original question... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

no, you know where there is a silly rule which they enforce.... like

the two corporation workers who were going down the street the first guy digging the hole and the second guy filling it in....

thier inspector came along and asked what the hell they were doing and thier reply was....

the guy who plants the trees is off sick...... :)

or the traffic wordan who had written a ticket and refused to rip it up because she had written one letter....

stuff like that

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

nope... still no idea what you are on about...

but then again it's only 11.37.. way too early for me... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    nope... still no idea what you are on about...

but then again it's only 11.37.. way too early for me... :o

:)LOL ok how aobut you tell me a funny story about how someone will not bend to your way of thinking then..... in business now :) keep it clean!!!!

maybe where u have wanted a service or needed soemthing done but because of a stupid rule you cant get it

emmm... let me think....

I cant think of one right now.. but gimme a few mins and I'll think of one...

there must be one.. THERE HAS TO BE ONE... :confused:

Advertisement