Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Are You Playing Lately?

Options
  • 11-04-2002 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

Outcast & System Shock 2 have been my favourites since I completed Operation Flashpoint a few days ago.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

RTCW and Master of Orion 2 (one day MOO3 will come, one day)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

AlienVsPredator2 and strangly Homeworld seems to have crept back onto my HD

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Civ3 but im getting very disenchanted with the computer cheating on higher difficulty levels, unreasonable battle wins constantly, deposing citys you conquered hundreds of years previously when you go to war with the original civ again, uselessness of democracy, you cant spread your civilisation, no war, no defence, no peace deals if you have mutual protection pacts.....................

Thinking of buying advance wars in the near future though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

GBA: advance wars(:D) Sonic advance, (still trying to get 3 stars on EVERY cup on mario circuit tho, done the super ones, just a couple of the original to go though :/)
    PC: TFC
    DC: Plasma Sword, Ready2Rumble 2. Have Sonic adventure 2 for after the exams, and will probably get MOHAA also, and delve into Civ3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Shenmue 2 God i love this game it is so imersive...

P.s: Does any1 know where joy is at the end of cd2? I didnt say goodbye to her when i went to cd3 and she was really really sad at me I wanna make her happy but cant find her DAMNIT!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

operation flashpoint and metal gear solid. also a bit of escape velocity overide on my emulated mac. on disc 3 of final fantasy 9 to but i havent payed that in about a week. i shall also be installing falcon4 when the next superpak is released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Heroes of Might and Magic 4. Took me about 20 hours to play through the first campaign, 5 more to go :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

* Thief 2...I've had the game for ages and I'm still trying to complete it :)
    * AVP2
    * Lots of Quake 3
    * Golden Sun on the GBA
    * Magical Drop 3 on MAME...Best Puzzle Game EVAR (Better than Puzzle Bobble)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'm playing C&C Renegade and Jedi Knight II both are pretty good games considering I'm not into fpsbut I like these.

I play a lot of SSX Tricky on PS2 (trying to peak all the riders)

Later man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Raife

I'm currently playing the MOD for UT Defence alliance of which i've set up a forum for at
    http://pub5.ezboard.com/defensealliancecommunity

And i've also recently started playing Jedi Knight 2 which is an intense game.

Both games are great!!

Ltr!!
    Raife!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Raife

Its

pub5.ezboard.com/bdefensealliancecommunity

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Playing Mario Kart Advance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Oops! I didn't see that other thread, sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

GBA mario advance 2.......classic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

JEDI OUTCAST AAAIIGHT!

PC: Counterstrike
    GBA: Tony hawks 2 and Rayman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

PC: CS and DoD... (and Tux Racer.. :D )
    PS2: Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ex_hale

PC: quakeworld, outcast, dungeon keeper gold, AvP, duke nukem atomic edition, age of empires II

PS2: topgun, soul reaver 2, granturismo3, GTA3, MetalGearSolid2

DC: Soul Calibur, Ready2Rumble, House of the Dead

PSX: (ah good oul students;) Tekken3, Mortal Kombat 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

CS, and a budget game i just found out about but amazingly entertaining called 'StarTopia' mix and a blend of sim hospital, sim themeparc, sim prison and all shaken in a dungeon keeper atmosphere with funny looking aliens with you trying to run a space station.

Try it, it is really good....

• Advertisement
Advertisement