Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uk/european festivals..

• 12-04-2002 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

just bought my tickets for glastonbury and enchanted gardens.. cant wait, glastonbury on the end of june, bum around england mid-week and come the next weekend its enchanted gardens, one hella big dance festival (lineup easily beats creamfields).. yay.

anyone else venturing off for festivals this summer? where too?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

As soon as I have some money I am going to get tickets for The V2002 festival and maybe T in the Park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 awrman

assuming you are in ireland why would you go to T in the Park when witnness is on the same weekend and both festivals have almost identical line-ups?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by NeRb666
    WACKEN!

www.wacken-open-air.de

With the prospects of seeing My Dying Bride, Borknagar, Children of Bodom and the almighty IMMORTAL!!!
    Hell... That's the best things since sliced bread!

Advertisement