Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd dIGIBOX

• 12-04-2002 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Firstly, I have to say that I find these Boards a valuable source of information, and while I have not posted too often I have been vissiting quite regulary for the past year now, and find the content fantastic.
    The problem I have was probarly highlighted on more than one ocassion so I apologise for bringing this subject up yet again, however I cant find it covered in past threads.

How can I have 2 Digiboxes in the 1 house?, one with a Full Subscription and one with just the normal? What is the procedure and what are the costs, and what channels would you get on the minimun Sub. I live in the Cork area, and any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. It is actually for my parents. They have Chorus and are very very unhappy with the service, especially after seeing my setup(Full Sky Sub for 53 Euro). They also are been charged something like 60 Euro for the 2 outlets , full package on both. However they just couldnt live without the option of different channels in different rooms as there are many more in the house and a lot of sport fans etc.

Regards,

ICE27

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by ice27
    Firstly, I have to say that I find these Boards a valuable source of information, and while I have not posted too often I have been vissiting quite regulary for the past year now, and find the content fantastic.
    The problem I have was probarly highlighted on more than one ocassion so I apologise for bringing this subject up yet again, however I cant find it covered in past threads.

How can I have 2 Digiboxes in the 1 house?, one with a Full Subscription and one with just the normal? What is the procedure and what are the costs, and what channels would you get on the minimun Sub. I live in the Cork area, and any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. It is actually for my parents. They have Chorus and are very very unhappy with the service, especially after seeing my setup(Full Sky Sub for 53 Euro). They also are been charged something like 60 Euro for the 2 outlets , full package on both. However they just couldnt live without the option of different channels in different rooms as there are many more in the house and a lot of sport fans etc.

Regards,

ICE27

Hi, I would hold off until sky introduce cheaper mirror subs in ROI

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

This is another case of Sky not allowing customers in the Republic access to basic features.

For further gripes see the thread on "Series Links on Sky One".

Advertisement