Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion - New Pets Board

Options
  • 12-04-2002 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Has there ever been any thought in putting up a new board for pet owners?.

I recently had a problem with my dog, I put a question up on an 'American' board I got on the Google directory. Boy was I sorry, all I got was a load of people wating to tell me about their problems and well wishers feeling sorry for my dog but nothing that was any use to me, and jesus can they talk/type.

If there was an Irish board then it would be alot easier to get information on minor issues, vets are not cheap these days.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

again like a medical forum you have the problem of muppets or genuinely malicious person's giving dodgy advise which may cause more harm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

Sigh...
    The one forum I could actually be a Mod on, but you're right, there are muppets out there that'd try to kill innocent animals. Still, I'd be perfect for the job.

Advertisement