Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus P4S333

• 12-04-2002 3:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

lo,

I'm in the market for a new mobo chip and ram, gerry has recommended the Asus P4S333 as a pretty versitile mobo, whioch I agree with having read up on it.

However, there's like 5 different versions of it, I was wondering which I should go for, any suggestions?

Also he recommended the Intel P4 1.6A for overclocking and some nice DDR ram to go along with that, (I'm looking at the samsung ddr pc2700 on www.oc.co.uk).

Has anyone got any other ideas about this? Anyone know where I can pick up these parts cheaper?

I'm especially interested in recommendations about the mobo tho. There's an Asus P4S533 out there, but I think that's for AMD processors, not sure (It does have USB 2.0 tho, which I'm interested in, does the P4S333 have USB2?).

Thanks for thoughts, opinions and stuff.

Luc

Comments

Advertisement