Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ozzfestastic.... not.

Options
  • 12-04-2002 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

did somebody say the revs?! *vomits*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

its true...the revs are playing ozzfest...being the forefront of modern metal i think this is an excelllent catch for ozzfest...i think ozzy and all the other bands can learn something from the revs...and they can give a lot to us...the crowd...also i think i saw the queen mum in my back garden having champagne with hitler and jesus...they were toasting the revs...

*a toast to the revs*

lets do what they did to daphne and celeste at reading a few years back...

Kurdt:knockedout:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

lets do what they did to daphne and celeste at reading a few years back...

Yeh I was just thinkin thats exactly whats gonna happen... that will be priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

umm.....who exactly are daphne and celeste, and what did they do to them at reading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

daphne and celeste are two schoolgirls which had a couple of hits a while back including a cover of alice coopers "schools out". They where pelted with bottles and cans. they somewhat gained abit of respect for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lisaq

can we use broken bottles and aim for daphne and celestes eyes?!!

• Advertisement

the bottles were filled with piss and they had to be ushered from the stage after 2 and a half songs...hilarious stuff!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

The Revs set will be realy cool, if anyone throws bottles or cans at them i will come and beat you up!! they are probably the best irish act on the bill.:)

well...you'll have to to a lot of beating then...

i don't think they'll be well received at all!!

and they're not better than cyclefly...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I now want to go to Ozfest just to throw stuff at them.

There no way heavy or hardcore enough to play at a Ozfest. I'd like to see one of the Rev's snort a line of ants. Seriously I would.

Obviously their manager has some good contacts around the place that he can get them on the bill.

Advertisement